In Moxielicious® episode 311, I’m joined by a true soul sister, Victoriya Scovel, as we chat about common mistakes coaches make – and what to do about them. When Victoriya (or Vic) is not exchanging Marco Polo messages with me in the middle of the night, she’s the Head of Growth at Mindfulness.com and a Business Advisor who works with founders and visionary coaches and leaders who dream big, come up with millions of ideas per hour, and don’t want to be put in a box. She helps them translate their vision into strategy and subsequently converts that into an implementation plan with clear goals, milestones, and KPIs.
Vic spent over a decade in self-help, e-commerce and tech, and she has deep expertise in growth strategy (marketing, business development, and partnerships), launch strategy and planning, business operations, auditing and optimization, and process improvement.
During our conversation on common mistakes coaches make, Vic and I discuss:
- How to identify and speak to your customer avatar (and the importance of knowing their pain points and personal motivators)
- The dos and don’ts of creating growth loops – and why content loops (and, specifically, user-generated content) is so valuable to entrepreneurs
- The top operational mistakes coaches, consultants, and other small business owners make – and how to utilize basic principles of EOS® (the Entrepreneurial Operating System) to solve them
- What the role of an Integrator entails – and why successful entrepreneurs always have one leading their team
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Apply to the Moxielicious® Mastermind.
- Learn more about Vic as a Business Advisor to founders, leaders, and coaches here.
- Connect with Vic on LinkedIn here.
- Explore EOS in the book, Rocket Fuel here.
- Vic mentions my podcast interview with Lisa Fabrega on capacity. Check it out here.
- Please leave a review and subscribe to Moxielicious via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, so you never miss an episode!