When Nicole Anderson didn’t see enough women and people of color getting keynote speaking opportunities, she decided to do something about it. She started NAL Speakers.
Nicole Anderson Legacy Speakers (known as NAL Speakers) is a contemporary agency connecting respected thought leaders, innovative thinkers, and connectors for learning businesses to audiences around the world through virtual or face-to-face keynotes, workshops, and summits.
With 25+ years of operations and business development experience, Nicole is known for building collaborative working relationships, driving productivity, and motivating others to continuously deliver superior sales results.
NAL Speakers works with a select group of executives, scientists, public intellectuals, authors, consultants, and entrepreneurs – thinkers and doers who continuously strive to change the world (and the people in it) for the better.
In episode 409, the final, thought provoking episode of Moxielicious® season 4, Nicole and I discuss:
- How to stand out as a speaker if you don’t have representation (yet)
- The key materials speakers need for associations, organizations, meetings planners, and eventually, speakers bureaus, to consider them
- The most popular speaking topics for live and virtual events (Hint: they look quite a bit different now than even just one year ago)
- What makes NAL Speakers different than traditional speakers bureaus
- How Covid has democratized who has access to learning and conferences and why, Nicole hopes, virtual events always play a prominent role in the speaking space
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about NAL Speakers and connect with Nicole Anderson at NALSpeakersBureau.com.
- Follow NAL Speakers on LinkedIn.
- Get Step into Your Moxie® certified and support your clients (or employees) to amplify their voices, visibility, and influence (while you do the same). Apply here.
- Please leave a review and subscribe to Moxielicious® via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify so you never miss an episode!