Mindful Millionaire expert, Leisa Peterson, is a Sedona-based author, business growth strategist, money expert, mindset coach and podcaster. She is an internationally recognized authority on bridging the gap between financial freedom and human spiritual potential.
Leisa has a unique ability to draw from biology, neuroscience, philosophy, spiritual teachings and psychology to create a synthesis of knowledge that helps people understand scarcity and prosperity in profoundly affecting ways. She’s had the great fortune of witnessing 1,000’s of money breakthroughs and financial healings as a result of the process she explores in her book, The Mindful Millionaire.
During our conversation on how to lock into a mindful millionaire mindset and cultivate mindful millionaire practices, Leisa and I discussed:
- What our chakras reveal to us about our subconscious blocks that are getting us in our own way of prosperity
- The “bad habits” that are getting too many coaches, consultants, and experts in our way of making money, maximizing profits, and having predictable cash flow
- Why we need to be tracking our business profit and loss every day – and how Leisa has designed a system that allows her clients to do this
- How to grow a business without taking on debt to do so
- Top questions entrepreneurs should be asking themselves to avoid pricing mistakes and to better hit desired sales targets
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Grab Leisa Peterson’s Chakra Abundance Meditation (and learn more about Leisa’s mindful millionaire work) at http://abundancegift.com/
- Hit “reply” to the Chakra Abundance Meditation email and let Leisa know what you most enjoyed about our interview to receive her Wealth Diagnostic Map and Chakra Diagnostic Map to continue to up level your business
- Connect with Leisa on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and listen to her podcast, The Mindful Millionaire
- Check-out the Design Thinking for Training and Development book I mentioned to Leisa during the interview
- Please leave a review and subscribe to Moxielicious via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, so you never miss an episode!