While a lot of coaches may use the word “capacity,” nobody talks about capacity as profoundly as Lisa Fabrega.
Lisa is a masterful leadership coach who helps ambitious people expand their capacity to handle more growth, wealth, and success. For more than ten years, she has helped entrepreneurs, corporate executives, Academy Award nominees, and Nobel Prize organization candidates break through boundaries that have been holding them back from their next level. Her signature approach enables clients to reach their highest levels of success and impact.
Lisa Fabrega has addressed thousands of people both on stage as a keynote speaker and through podcast interviews including The Unmistakable Creative, Her Rules Radio, and Tell Me A Story with Debra Silverman.
She’s also been featured on CNN, Yahoo! News and The Huffington Post. Lisa splits her time between Florida and California with her two rescue dogs, Luna and Sadie.
During my provocative conversation with Lisa Fabrega on expanding your capacity as a coach, we discussed:
- What “capacity” really means, and why it’s so important to coaches, speakers, and leaders who want to succeed, scale, and serve
- The 6 capacities female entrepreneurs want to strengthen to fully activate their power and prevent a business plateau
- Important do’s and don’ts to create capacity to engage in important, potentially triggering conversations with our communities
- Surprising signs of a scarcity mentality around money – even if you are a high earner – that are important to address
- Critical capacity reframes to make if you feel like you are constantly hustling – particularly for visibility opportunities
- Essential boundaries every entrepreneur needs to cultivate to ensure a consistently upward trajectory of business growth
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Connect with Lisa Fabrega at https://lisafabrega.com/ and grab her “3 Questions You Must Answer to Realign – Yes, Even During This Crisis”
- Learn more about Lisa’s Capacity-centered individual and group coaching programs for women entrepreneurs
- Connect with Lisa on Instagram
- Please leave a review and subscribe to Moxielicious via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify, so you never miss an episode!