Azul Terronez is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author and book coach who specializes in helping leaders write and publish books that elevate their brand. As the CEO of the six-figure company, Authors Who Lead, he has enabled Wall Street CEOs and health and wellness gurus to sell tens of thousands of books. When he’s not hosting his podcast, Authors Who Lead, he’s working as a creativity coach with CEOs and Emmy Award-winning producers to build their confidence, improve their productivity, and increase their visibility within their companies.
Prior to starting a career in coaching, Azul spent over two decades as a teacher, a principal, and a founding faculty member of High Tech High Graduate School of Education. He has been a keynote speaker at international education conferences and his TEDx talk, “What Makes a Good Teacher Great,” has been viewed over 2.4 million times!
Azul has appeared on noteworthy podcasts including Smart Passive Income, The Will To Change, Addicted2Success, and The Good Men Project. His forthcoming book, named after his Tedx talk, will be published in August 2021.
If you’ve contemplated how to write your book as a business leader, you’re going to love this episode! Azul and I dig into:
- How to identify when it’s the right time to write a book – and what kind of support is required to have the bandwidth to do it well
- The muck that comes up when writing a book – and why the discomfort is usually a good thing
- How to ensure your book serves your business/work AND the story and message you want to share with the world
- Key considerations to decide whether to self-publish or pursue a traditional book deal
- How Azul supports Authors Who Lead through his business… Authors Who Lead
Resources Mentioned in This Episode: